Business Solutions & Virtual Assistance Support
According to a Stanford University study, those who work virtually are 13% more productive than those who work in-office. With that kind of increase in productivity and efficiency which also means cost savings, it would make sense to work with a Virtual Assistance Support Specialist. And, we’ve got you covered.
We offer Business Solutions and Virtual Assistance Support services to save you time and keep your business moving forward
We have a combination of non-profit, corporate and small business experience, so there are numerous ways we can add value to your business.
Below are some suggestions of services we offer, but the list is definitely not complete, so please don’t hesitate to ask about a service that might help you and we’ll see if we can help.
Our services and hours change with each tier upgrade.
How it works:
1. Choose the services you need below.
2. Choose your package based on the services you need below.
3. Add and a-la-cart services you might need.
4. See if you need social media marketing and/or email marketing services.
5. Contact us.
A. General Administrative & Organization Services
B. Basic Design, Content Creation & Management
- Data entry
- General research (online)
- Digital Tool research
- Typing up notes
- PDFs to Word Document conversion & vice versa
- Create and design documents such as letters, reports, and PDFs
- Content Writing
- Prepare and Distribute Press Releases
- Create Worksheets
- Create Checklists
- Create PowerPoint Presentations
- Create PowerPoint Templates
- Email Signature Review & Creation
- SOPs (Stand Operating Procedures)
- Templates & Guides
- Website content creation
- Google Sites
- Marketing Materials (digitally sent to client for printing & distribution)
- Business Cards
- Professional Stationary w/ logo
- Rack Cards
- Greeting Cards
- Upload Photos to Online Sharing Sites
- Writing Product Descriptions
C. Personal & Professional
D. Human Resources & Recruiting Services
- Email Inbox Management
- File Management (GSuite, Google Drive, Dropbox)
- Personal Duties (online)
- buying gifts for family, friends, etc
- booking restaurants and events
- researching cheaper utility companies
- grocery shopping and item procurement
- Greeting card writing and shipping (postage cost not included)
- Thank you card writing and shipping(postage cost not included)
- Have a suggestion about an item we might be able to help you with? Contact us!
- Job Description Creation
- Job Description Posting on Craigslist & job boards
- Candidate Interview Question Preparation (PDF)
- Candidate Pool Resume Review
Choose your plan
Choose the plan that works for you based on your small business, individual or organization needs.
If you need more hours per month or have questions, simply contact us and we will see what we can do for you.
The Maple Leaf(Silver Plan)
Includes (A) General Administrative Services
No Rollover of Hours
Time Used in 15-minute increments
Email Communication during business hours
The Lake Champlain(Gold Plan)
Includes Plans A, B & C
No Rollover of hours to next month
Time used in 15-minute increments
Email Communication during business hours & One 30-minute follow-up phone or video call
Dynamic Equinox(Platinum Plan)
Includes Plans A, B, C, D, E & F
Rollover of up to 5 hours to the next month only; not to exceed 35 hours
Time used in 15-minute increments
Email Communication during business hours & a one-hour follow-up phone or video call
Optional: 1-hour service/product brainstorming session in replacement of 1-hour phone follow-up
Need Social Media Marketing Services?
Need Email Marketing Services?
Join Our List!
Sign up for our email list to receive updates on new services, special offers and promotions, giveaways, coupons, free tips, tricks and hacks and business time savers as well as our monthly eNewsletter! (We promise not to spam you or sell your info – that’s just unethical and we’re not into that.)
*Services and packages are subject to change at any time. Please contact us with any questions.