What We Do
We’ve compiled these resources for you to use to bring more work-life balance to your space.
We believe in and promote all things remote work, work from home, digital nomad, and the virtual work environment that allows anyone to be location independent.
We do support in-office settings but wish to share our remote, digital nomad resources with you, so you may benefit as well, especially in this time of COVID-19.
We hope you will find something here that helps you.
Did you know?
Remote workers make $4k more than non-telecommuters (FlexJobs)
Remote Work Stats
- 55% of businesses globally offer some capacity for remote work
- 18% of the workforce telecommute on a full-time basis
- 77% of telecommuters report being more productive
- 37% of remote workers say the best way to boost productivity is to take regular breaks
- 30% of telecommuters save upward of $5,000 a year
- $11,000 is how much companies can save annually for each employee that works remotely half-time
- People who work remotely earn $4,000 more per year on average
- 99% of remote workers want to continue telecommuting in the future
- 90% of remote workers would recommend working remotely to a friend
Source: 28 Need-To-Know Remote Work Statistics of 2020
Benefits of Remote Work
Some of Our Favorite
Remote Work/Digital Nomad/Freelance
Job Search Websites
- Remote OK
- We Work Remotely
- No Desk
- Authentic Jobs
- Stack Overflow
- The Muse
- Skip The Drive
- Working Nomads
- GitHub Jobs
- Power ToFly – women-led community & job board
- Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancer – freelance and contract remote job boards